Monday, July 30, 2007

ALL DONE BUT NOT QUITE DUSTED


We now have Willum back home in the bosom of his family. Thank you very much Len for bringing us back from the vet, and on your birthday too! He looks just a trifle woozy, but otherwise purred very loudly when I gave him a cuddle (Willum not Len!)

He has quite a long scar on his neck with, the nurse says, about 5 or six stiches, though I can't see that many. They removed a 'nasty' tooth and cleaned and scaled the rest at the same time. I have to keep in him tonight while he's still under the influence and feed him only soft wet food. Apart from that it all looks plain sailing. I do have to give him antibiotics twice a day, which might not be such plain sailing, we'll see. Now all we have to do is sit back and wait for all the get well cards and boxes of diabetic chocolates from his family of cat friends!
Stitches out in 10 days and a check up on 2nd Aug.

4 comments:

Babs (Beetle) said...

So cute :O) All done and dusted now!

Sindiesmiff said...

I can assure you that Len WOULD purr if you gave him cuddle!

Tell Willum I shall make him a mouse pie for when he's feeling a bit better!

weechuff said...

Thank goodness the worst of it is over! He looks pretty cool about the whole thing in his photo!

Croom said...

Well done Willum, what a good boy you are.

What was your operation for Willum?, I did ask your Mummy but she never told me! :O)

I suggested to Uncle Dave that we parcel up Birdie Num Num for your pressie to make you all better and strong, but Uncle David just gave me a look :O( Sorry Willum, you will have to catch your own when you are all bouncy better.
Love Auntie Tina xxxxx