Tuesday, July 24, 2007

By popular and insistant demand!



If my anecdotes bore you I disclaim all responsibility. I am only here because I am fed up with saying no to my siblings who seem to want to read my out pourings! I don't know why I've put this photo on, it's awful and makes me look like I've been dragged from my bed and propped up bleary eyed, to have a mug shot taken. I'll try and send a better one later! I thought it might be fun to start with my earliest snapshots, and gradually 'grow older' as the weeks progress. What do you think? Perhaps adding people as and when they were added to my life. Any way here I am and I will give this blog some thought, and report back to you when the thoughts are worthy of being read! Hope you are all happy now. Adios amigo!

4 comments:

Babs (Beetle) said...

Oh what a lovely idea! I look forward to it :O)

weechuff said...

Me too! I bet you will be surprised at just how much does go on in your life!!

Croom said...

oooh Leeta you are off! well done I also cannot wait.

Tina Spain .

Sindiesmiff said...

Oooh yes, start at the beginning....