Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A LITTLE FOLLOW UP

Thought those of you who found the story of my radio interesting, would like to read the follow up to my story. I receved this lovely email this morning:

Hi Leeta,

Thanks for the reply, as you will see from my address below I am
almost at the other end of England, well Kent anyway !!
I'm glad that the photos brought back some happy memories, and
you never know you may stumble upon another set locally with
somebody that does not know what they have.

Kindest regards, Malcolm

Vintage Radios

What a nice man!

3 comments:

Babs (Beetle) said...

How nice :O)
Why has your text gone yellow? I can't read it now :O(

granny grimble said...

It isn't at my end. It has a lemon background with dark green or black writing.

weechuff said...

Did you tell him that you used to live in his neck of the woods?